"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
The Node.js Developer will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and support APIs for the product development teams;
- Continuous improvement of the software architecture for the service layer;
- Supporting the product development teams with technical expertise.
We expect you to have a degree in Computer Science degree or related field previous experience in a similar role under the Agile software development methodology with the following skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with NodeJs frameworks as Express, Hapi, Koa;
- Experience with consuming and building basic APIs, mainly RESTful, GraphQL;
- Experience with DataBase systems (like: SQL, MongoDB, RethinkDB);
- Knowledge of module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code;
- Excellent team worker and task oriented;
- Great communication skills;
- Be detailed, task oriented, autonomous and an excellent team worker.
What would give you extra points?
- Typescript knowledge;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Knowledge of linux, web-servers (nginx), containers (docker);
- Micro-services architecture and communication layers.
Did you Know?
Do you like peanut butter? We do, and our customers too… as much as approximately 10 tons a week!