We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our User Experience Design team.
It all started 11 years ago, with a young student who had a dream. Today, Prozis is the European leader in sports nutrition and functional foods. We started in a garage, but today we are 500 and have facilities in more than 5 cities and 2 continents.
We’re bold, we’re fierce, we never back down! We change, we adapt, we grow. We develop, we produce, we work hard and we celebrate.
And we’re only getting started!
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
You’ll be collaborating with our cross-functional teams to design the several Prozis products from the beginning to the end of the product lifecycle, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. In fact, we all are in the company. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
You will be responsible for providing end-to-end user experience design solutions based on in-depth knowledge of users and industry’s best practices. You'll start a Product Design revolution!
Manage several design projects across the entire product lifecycle and create the space for others to collaborate;
Support the vision for the user experience team within your product team;
- Challenge and educate stakeholders;
- Pro-actively push the level of quality in conceptual thinking and execution of product design;
- Mentor and coach team members;
- Be part of the UXD team and support on crafting and refining products according to business requirements, user needs and UX best practice;
- Be able to plan and execute user research/discovery activities according to industry methodologies;
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into intuitive experiences;
- Inform design decisions through quantitative and qualitative data;
- Sync and collaborate with the wider design team to foster collaboration and consistency across the experience;
- Work collaboratively within an agile process with other designers, product owners and engineers to improve and evolve the product;
- Work closely with developers as they build and ship features and products, acting as a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during the implementation phase;
We value the following superpowers:
- Experience and knowledge of best practice for responsive web and native app design;
- Understand what it takes to create awesome, user-centred experiences;
- Be a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work;
- An agile mindset to work collaboratively with small multidisciplinary teams;
- Open to adapt and experiment new processes and methodologies;
- Be comfortable with the unknown and ambiguity;
- Be open to give and accept feedback with assertiveness;
- Be able to design and prototype using industry-standard tools, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes;
- Appreciate the entire product development process, from problem solving through to pixel perfect UI design;
- A passion for design as a whole and for designing solutions that bring strategy to life;
- Solid visual design skills and an obsession with consistency across products and experiences;
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team.
Did you Know?
The amount of tape we use on orders every year, could pave the road from Portugal to Germany.