"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
Prozis is growing and Data is flying everywhere, do you think you can catch it? If you are looking for a slow-paced bureaucracy-oriented team, you better look away! Prozis Data Team responds to multiple business stakeholders including C-level and has a value-driven proposition in the company.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be working in a collaborative multitalented Data Team and your main role will be to design, build and deliver solid, scalable and reliable data pipelines. You will be responsible for the following topics:
- Design and build Big Data processing pipelines (batch and streaming);
- Data Lake architecture, design and implementation;
- Create synergies with our BI and Data Science teams to leverage our data solutions to business stakeholders;
- Infrastructure setup and maintenance for data processing pipelines.
You are an ambitious data professional, with a degree in Computer Science (or a related field), experienced in a similar role and knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Hadoop ecosystem - HDFS, HBase, Spark, Hive, Impala;
- Kafka or similar realtime streaming platforms;
- Programming Languages such as Scala, Python and/or Java using development best practices and agile methodologies (GIT, JIRA or similar);
- Relational and Non-Relational databases;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Cloud provider experience is a plus (Azure, Databricks, etc);
- Software/Machine Learning backend development experience is a plus.
What are your superpowers?
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Proactivity and autonomy.
Btw: Prozis is not for everyone