"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
We’re looking for a Frontend Prototyper to join our User Experience Design team. You’ll be collaborating with our cross-functional teams to design the several Prozis products from the beginning to the end of the product life cycle, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations. You will be responsible for the prototyping of user experience design solutions based on in-depth knowledge of users and industry’s best practices. You will:
• Be part of the UXD team and support on crafting and refining products according to business requirements, user needs and UX best practices
• Build prototypes as a vehicle to bring designs to life
• Work with designers and stakeholders on a short iteration’s manner
• Sync and collaborate with the wider design team to foster collaboration and consistency across the experience
• Work collaboratively within an agile process with other designers, product owners and engineers to improve and evolve the product
• Work closely with other developers as they build and ship features and products, acting as a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during the implementation phase
• Formal education background in Computer Science or education-related development or design disciplines
• Experience building great user interfaces
• Knowledge of best practices including semantic HTML
• Great CSS skills
• Experience with any modern frontend framework is a plus
•A creative thinker, problem solver, and true go-getter
• An agile mindset to work collaboratively with small multidisciplinary teams
• Be open to give and accept feedback with assertiveness
• A passion for development and design as a whole and for developing solutions that bring strategy and design to life
• Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team
Did You Know?
Every week, we sell more than 10 tons of protein, all over the world! Yes, it's powerful and delicious...