"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
As a Data Engineer in our Business Intelligence Team, your main roles will be:
- Analyze business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions;
- Collect, analyze and share data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience and business results;
- Design, develop and test BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports and dashboards;
- Perform data conversions, imports and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems;
- Enhance the performance of business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and indexes;
- Explore the data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends;
- Troubleshoot reported data loads or reconciliation inconsistencies in conjunction with the sites for data models and/or reports;
- Track, monitor and analyze performance and production issues and implement improvements;
- Provide input to the development of data/information quality metrics:
- Work closely with customers and BI Analysts to create ad hoc reports to support timely business decisions and project work;
- Conduct research and make recommendations on BI products and services;
- Ensure adherence to process, policies and standards;
- Train users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information.
You are an amazing professional, with a degree in Computer Science (or a related field), 2 to 5 years of related technical experience and at least 1 year hands-on experience working with Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing environments with these core skills:
- Proficiency with data warehouse databases (Microsoft databases are a plus);
- Good knowledge of ETL solutions (Microsoft Integration Services is a plus);
- Previous experience with multidimensional (OLAP) databases (Microsoft Analysis Services is a plus);
- Experience consuming, modeling and expose data in BI Tools (Power BI is a plus);
- Advanced skills in data preparation, modeling and analysis.
What are your superpowers?
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Aversion to manual repetitive tasks.
Did You Know?
We ship orders to more than 100 countries and have more than 10k different products.