"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
Our successful world has been built by embracing new challenges, improving ourselves, and most of the times being successful along the way. When we fail, we learn, and we fail a lot. Our unbelievable growth and tremendous pace can’t be understood by regular humans. Therefore we rely on individual special powers for creating such a team of magnificent people.If you have some super powers that you are proud of, and are willing to help us exceed ourselves, please let us know. We have plenty to offer.
Saving the day:
You'll never be alone, you'll always be respected the way you are, and your team relies on you to:
• Influence the way we implement BPM in our ecosystem. You may even decide which open source BPM to use. Prozis loves open source!
• Collaborate with software architects and product team leaders to help us design brilliant solutions.
• Tutor and advise your fellow developers on how to correctly integrate and make use of a BPM system, and how to independently design, implement, test and document their processes.
• Work alongside a team of skilled functional Java developers
• Provide professional support in technical matters for our team.
• Be an integral part of a product team, partially or temporarily, answering business requirements and following our Agile methodology.
For this position, we value the following skills
Nice to Have:
Btw: Prozis is not for everyone
Did You Know?
We make 18 new products a day.