"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis is growing and Data is flying everywhere, do you think you can catch it? Prozis Data Analytics Team collaborates with multiple business stakeholders, including C-level, and has a value-driven proposition in the company.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be working in a multitalented team and your role will be translating business requirements to relevant indicators and metrics through the design and construction of end-to-end business intelligence solutions. You will be applying your knowledge on data collecting, transforming and modeling, as well as on data visualization.
Your daily activities will include:
- Help solving business problems in the realm of Data Analytics;
- Design and build scalable and reliable data pipelines (ETLs), considering all relevant stages (staging, cleansing, etc.);
- Evolve data models and schema design of our Data Warehouse to support self-service needs;
- Analyze information and provide insights using SQL and Power BI;
- Identify the correct metrics and KPIs that meet the needs of the business requirements;
- Guarantee data quality across business domains;
- Help ensuring the long term roadmap for Prozis Data Insights platform;
- Communicate with business stakeholders.
You are an ambitious data professional, with a degree in Computer Science or a related field, experienced in a similar role and knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Data warehousing modeling concepts;
- Relational and Non-Relational databases;
- Experience working with the Microsoft Tech Stack (SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI);
- Azure/Databricks ecosystem is a plus.
- Strong technical and analytical skills in the realm of Data;
- Proactivity and autonomy;
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Btw: Prozis is not for everyone.