It all started 11 years ago, with a young student who had a dream. Today, Prozis is the European leader in sports nutrition and functional foods. We started in a garage, but today we are 500 and have facilities in more than 5 cities and 2 continents.
We’re bold, we’re fierce, we never back down! We change, we adapt, we grow. We develop, we produce, we work hard and we celebrate.
And we’re only getting started!
The Job & The Team
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our User Experience Design team. You’ll be collaborating with our cross-functional teams to design the several Prozis products from the beginning to the end of the product lifecycle, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations. You will be responsible for providing end-to-end user experience design solutions based on in-depth knowledge of users and industry’s best practices.
- Be part of the UXD team and support on crafting and refining products according to business requirements, user needs, and UX best practices;
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into intuitive experiences;
- Sync and collaborate with the wider design team to foster collaboration and consistency across the experience;
- Work collaboratively within an agile process with other designers, product owners, and engineers to improve and evolve the product;
- Work closely with developers as they build and ship ideas, acting as a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during the implementation phase.
You need to be a lil' bit crazy. When you do and think about crazy stuff, you can achieve greatness. We also expect you to have experience, otherwise, you'll only do nonsense crazy stuff :-)
- Experience and knowledge of best practice for responsive web and native app design;
- Be able to design and prototype using industry-standard tools, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes;
- Appreciate the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to pixel perfect UI design;
- An agile mindset to work collaboratively with small multidisciplinary teams;
- A passion for design as a whole and for designing solutions that bring strategy to life;
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team.
- Formal education background in human-computer interaction, multimedia, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on life.
Did you Know?
Every year we ship the equivalent to the weight of 15000 Smart FourTwo Cars.