"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
Prozis is growing and Data is flying everywhere, do you think you can catch it? As a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer in our Data Team, your main role will be to design, build and deliver solid, scalable and reliable data and machine learning pipelines. As our Data Scientist you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Discover opportunities and implement AI and Machine Learning models to deliver business value
- Design, build and deploy Data/ML Pipelines (batch and streaming)
- Research of the state-of-the-art techniques, algorithms and tools
- Create synergies with our stakeholders to leverage our data solutions
You are an amazing professional, with a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or a related field, experience in a similar role and knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Ability to model complex analytical problems elaborating different approaches and validation techniques
- Python and/or Scala programming skills using software development best practices
- Knowledge of common ML packages (e.g. numpy, scikit-learn, pandas)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- SQL and data analysis/visualization
- Experience working in Production environments
What are your superpowers?
- Teamwork and communication;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
Did You Know?
We ship orders to more than 100 countries and have more than 10k different products.