"Prozis is a powerhouse product developing company. Every day we make new products. That is only possible because we developed our own proprietary technology that ensures that we bring you high quality, beautiful and fair priced products. We endure in our philosophy of a 4.0 vertical process, manufacturing in our own facilities or with the help of our super partners. We do everything: idea, concept, design, manufacturing, quality control, marketing, sales, logistics, printing, distribution, client support, software development, photo, video, 3D and philosophy. We deliver wherever you are, whenever you want. We don’t compromise. We breathe technology, drink design and feed on our will to exceed ourselves making the best products in the world. This all starts in 2007 with a crazy guy in a garage that thinks he can change the world for the better. Right now, we are hundreds, going to thousands of crazy but focused people. Will is a skill. There is a lot of people that want to buy us out. We don’t have a F****** price tag. It’s not about the money. It’s about our mission. Trust us. We will feed your body and mind with everything you need to exceed yourself."
- miguel milhão
Prozis Tech division is focused on the development and continuous improvement of software products to support Prozis operation and strategy.
This is a young and motivated team, determined to make things happen. We need you to help us in this world domination tour.
Prozis is growing and Data is flying everywhere, do you think you can catch it? As a Data Engineer in our Big Data Team, your main role will be to design, build and deliver a solid, scalable and reliable data pipeline. As our data engineer you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Data Lake design and implementation.
- Design and build big data processing architectures (batch and streaming)
- Infrastructure setup and maintenance for data processing pipelines.
- Discover opportunities to apply AI and machine learning algorithms to delivered value to the Business.
- Work closed with our stakeholders to leverage our data solutions.
You are an amazing professional, with a degree in Computer Science (or related field), experience in a similar role, under the Agile methodology, and knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Hadoop Ecosystem: Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka; Spark, Sqoop, HDFS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana);
- Development languages: Python, Scala and Java;
- Relational databases: MS SQL, PostgreSQL;
- No Relational Databases: HBase, Cassandra.
What are your superpowers?
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Aversion to manual repetitive tasks.
Did you Know?
We ship orders to more than 100 countries and have more than 10k different products?